The crushing production line refers to the production line that uses jaw crusher, stone crusher, impact crusher, impact crusher, vibrating feeder, vibrating screen, sand washing machine, belt conveyor, etc. to produce special sand and stone for construction. The process of the production line is roughly as follows: silo (truck freight), feeder, jaw crusher, impact crusher and vibrating screen, in which the vibrating screen screens qualified stones, and the remaining stones continue to be conveyed to the crusher through the conveyor belt for crushing. During production, a large amount of dust will be splashed in the air when the stone is conveyed at the end of the conveyor belt, which affects the environmental sanitation of the production site and also brings a lot of trouble to the production work of the workers. Therefore, it is necessary to take corresponding measures to suppress the generation of dust.
In order to solve the above problems, the traditional method is to use a bag filter for dust removal. The bag filter is a single-point vacuuming, and only has a certain dust removal effect in the places where the dust collection points are arranged. Therefore, it is necessary to arrange dust hoods at each dust raising point of the production line. , A production line can range from a dozen to dozens of vacuuming points. The site layout is complicated and time-consuming and labor-intensive.
The dust suppression system combines foam dust suppression and dry fog dust suppression into one. The two dust suppression methods are comprehensively used to suppress the diffusion of dust at the source of dust generation, so that the dust is kept at the stage where it does not float and diffuse into the air. directly govern. It has the following advantages:
1) It can simplify the dust removal management work. The traditional air extraction and dust removal system generally has many dust removal equipment and large management, and each dust generating point is exhausted. Due to the huge pipe network and the complicated air volume adjustment of each air distribution point, it is difficult to achieve the expected effect, and it is rarely used on site. If the BSD foam dust suppression system is used, there is no such drawback. As long as water and compressed air are transported to each dust production point, the entire dust removal system can be easily controlled by a central control room.
2) Dust suppression technology does not require dust cleaning, which avoids secondary pollution, thereby improving the working conditions of dust removal managers.
3) The dust suppression system occupies very little space, which can save the effective space in the workshop and reduce the capital construction investment.
4) The dust suppression system does not need fans, dust collectors and ventilation ducts, which saves 30% to 50% of the investment compared to general dust removal systems, and the installation time can be reduced by 70%.
5) Compared with ordinary dust collectors, the dust suppression technology can save 50% of energy consumption and greatly reduce the operation cost of dust removal.
6) BSD foam dust suppression system has simple structure, good reliability, less maintenance and low maintenance cost.