The collection and separation of dust particles in the coking plant by the pulse bag filter includes the following:
1. When loading coal
1) The coal loaded into the carbonization chamber replaces a large amount of air. When the coal starts to be loaded, the air and the fine coal particles of the coal into the furnace are not completely burned to form carbon black, and black smoke is formed.
2) When the loaded coal contacts the high temperature furnace wall and heats up, a large amount of water vapor, coarse gas, fine coal powder, hydrogen sulfide and other harmful substances are generated. The above-mentioned harmful substances escape through the furnace door and the riser pipe holes to form flue gas due to the small space in the furnace top. The coal charging operation of each furnace is usually 3-4min, and the flue gas volume is 0.6m3/min per 1m3 of the wall of the carbonization chamber.
2. When out of focus
1) Residual gas in the furnace emitted after the furnace doors on both sides of the carbonization chamber are opened.
2) Dust emitted from the furnace door when pushing coke;
3) Dust emitted from the upper part of the coke guide groove when pushing the coke;
4) The dust emitted when the coke falls from the coke guide tank to the coke quenching car;
5) The smoke and dust emitted by the coke quenching car while driving. It is mainly the fourth item. Since the coke falls to the coke quenching car, the dust generated by the impact will fly with the high temperature updraft. Especially when the matureness of the coke is insufficient, a large amount of pyrolysis products remain in the coke. When the coke is pushed, it contacts and burns with the air, resulting in fine and dispersed carbon black and a large amount of dense black smoke.
The principle of collecting dust particles in coking plant by pulse bag filter
The dust collector in the coking plant is composed of an upper box, a middle box, an ash hopper, an inlet and an outlet duct, a bracket, a filter bag, a pulse injection device, an ash discharge device, and a working platform. The dust-laden gas enters each gas distribution chamber from the air inlet in the middle of the dust collector, and the smoke and dust are filtered by the filter bag and then enter the upper box and are discharged from the air outlet. When the resistance of the equipment reaches the limited resistance value, the dust cleaning device will press the difference setting value or the dust cleaning time setting value to automatically spray and clean the dust according to the set procedure, and the dust in the dust hopper will be cleaned by the dust discharge valve and scraper. The plate conveyor discharges into the ash bin.
The design characteristics of dust particles in the coking plant of the pulse bag filter
①Design of off-line valve: The cylinder piston rod is installed externally. Generally, when the dust collector is in the working state, that is, the off-line valve is open, the cylinder is in a static state, and the cylinder body is inside the upper box, which is affected by the airflow. work. The cylinder adopts an external installation method, and the cylinder body is not affected by the suction of the airflow, ensuring that the offline valve is in a reliable opening state, and at the same time prolonging the service life of the cylinder.
②The air inlet is equipped with an equalizing plate: the high-temperature airflow enters the dust collector. Under the action of the baffle, a small amount of large particles with sparks collide and change direction here, so that the remaining dust with sparks falls here. Make sure that sparkling particles do not get caught on the filter bag.
③The inlet of the dust collector is equipped with a special pre-spraying device, which prevents the polygonal and sharp dust from stimulating the filter bag, and plays the role of protecting the filter bag and prolonging the service life of the filter bag.
④The dust collector is equipped with a fire water device, which can prevent the sudden fire phenomenon of the bag and protect the safety of the bag filter.