Zhongshan Geyuan Environmental Protection Equipment Co., Ltd. is mainly engaged in comprehensive services such as consulting, design, manufacturing, construction and R&D, manufacturing and sales of core equipment in the field of industrial waste gas and dust treatment. It has obvious advantages in the same industry in China, and has always been at the forefront of the environmental protection industry. Since its establishment, the company has insisted on going deep into the customer site and understanding customers' changing conditions with unique technology, advanced technology, rigorous attitude and continuous innovation concepts. Working conditions and needs, carefully listening to customer feedback, and accumulating a lot of engineering inspection, design and construction experience in various fields of environmental pollution control. The following is a detailed introduction to the details of the electrostatic precipitator manufacturer Geyuan environmental protection products.
The working principle of electrostatic precipitator: When the gas containing dust particles passes through the high-voltage electric field formed between the cathode line (also known as the corona electrode) connected to the high-voltage DC power supply and the grounded anode plate, the corona discharge occurs due to the cathode. , The gas is ionized. At this time, the negatively charged gas ions, under the action of the electric field force, move toward the sun plate, and collide with the dust particles during the movement, so that the dust particles are negatively charged, and the charged dust particles are in the electric field. Under the action of the force, it also moves to the anode. After reaching the anode, the electrons are released, and the dust particles are deposited on the anode plate, and the purified gas is discharged from the dust collector.
Advantages of electrostatic precipitators:
(1) The purification efficiency is high, and it can collect fine dust above 0.01 microns.
(2) The resistance loss is small, generally 200-500Pa. Compared with the cyclone dust collector, even if the power consumption of the power supply unit and the rapping mechanism is considered, the total power consumption is still relatively small.
(3) The allowable operating temperature is high and it can also handle strong corrosive gases. For example, the SHWB type circuit precipitator allows the operating temperature to be 250 °C, and other types can reach 350-400 °C or higher.
⑷ The amount of gas to be processed is large.
⑸It can fully realize automatic control of operation.
Disadvantages of electrostatic precipitators:
(1) The equipment is more complex, requiring high level of equipment dispatch, installation and maintenance management.
(2) There are certain requirements for the specific resistance of dust, so there is a certain selectivity for dust, and high purification efficiency cannot be obtained for all dusts.
(3) It is greatly affected by the operating conditions such as gas temperature and temperature. For the same kind of dust, if it is operated at different temperatures and humidity, the obtained effects are different. Due to the change of dust resistance under a temperature and humidity, the electrostatic precipitator can hardly be used.
⑷ The one-time investment is large, and the horizontal electrostatic precipitator covers a large area.
Zhongshan Electrostatic Precipitator is the best choice for Zhongshan Geyuan Environmental Protection Equipment Co., Ltd., which has been focusing on the environmental protection equipment industry for more than ten years, with advanced technology, high-quality service, tailor-made, stable performance, complete products, and thoughtful service. Welcome to call to discuss cooperation.